SWIFT Tenders 2.4m - 3.1m
Swift Tenders have a solid and sophisticated feel with their aluminium hull, wide beam and large diameter tubes. Stylish yet practical, they are light, stable, fun to use and are purpose built to travel safely from ship to shore fully loaded.
The standard hull is produced from the finest powder coated marine grade aluminium and has a flat floor with welded-in cast lifting & towing lugs. The tube fabric is coated with "ORCA" Hypalon, a synthetic rubber which is resistant to everything from sunlight and abrasion to petrol and even acetone solvent. (Our large professional RIBs are also made from this fabric). The Swift tenders are light to carry, dry riding and easy to row. Their large tube diameter aids stability and load carrying and the 3 to 4 chambers ensure your safety. These Australian made inflatables are built to last and they outclass the imports in every way, particularly durability.
- Australian made and design for Australian conditions
- ORCA "Hypalon" fabric and quality flush mount valves
- Craftsman built high tensile chromated powder coated Aluminium hull
- Integrated transom supports
- In hull cast lifting and towing points
- Flat floor with non skid matting. Underfloor sump self drain bung (except in Ultralite models)
- Pump, oars, rowing seat repair kit supplied.
- H/D fender fitted to tube.
- Anchor well
- Tube Cover
- Choice of colours (see pictures for examples)
- Bow locker
- Sounder and Transducer brackets
- Transom wheels
- Ultralite version also available
- And many more
Control, Speed and Ability
Swift Tenders will amaze you with their control at speed and ability to plane with very small motors. The standard Swift Tender has a light grey tube with dark grey stripes and sparkling white powder coated hull. A flat floor with non-skid matting is fitted to every model. A range of colours are available upon request. Other options include extra seats, under-seat bags and even fully custom built boats.
Performance is another key factor with a hull designed to extract optimum speed from any power unit you choose. Swift RIB's are renowned throughout the world as the no1 RIB
Weight of boats can differ depending on optional extras required. For specific weights applicable, please contact us.
Errors and Omissions excepted. All specifications are believed to be correct at the time of publishing and are subject to changes at any given time.