SWIFT Explorer 3.8m - 5.3m
- "ORCA" Neoprene/Hypalon 1100 Decitex Fabric.
- High tensile powder coated aluminium hull with long shaft heavy duty transom and integral supports.
- Deck tred non skid matting on floor.
- Bow handle, lifting handles and handling ropes.
- Self draining deck.
- All lifting and towing eyes are welded to the hull.
- Pump patch kit and paddles std.
- HD 1670 Decitex Hypalon fabric
- A Variety of Consoles
- Under Floor Tank
- Bimini Top
- Tube Cover
- Seat or bolster
- Targa frame
- Outboard motor
- Deeper or shallower V
- Full custom build
Swift RIBs carry a 10 Year Warranty on fabric and seams
The SWIFT Explorer is a commercial quality Rigid Hull Inflatable (RIB) which is designed and made entirely in Australia by SWIFT Marine.
The hull made from high tensile plate aluminium and is light and exceptionally strong and the tube is crafted from renowned ORCA "Hypalon" coated fabric.
The SWIFT Explorer carries a large load with minimal horsepower, has a soft dry ride and is accurate and easy to drive. The transition from displacement to planing is imperceptible and the boat is extremely stable at all times.
This is an ideal weekend dive boat or runabout and has a tough 3 chambered tube and underfloor buoyancy.
The SWIFT Explorer is the toughest and most capable small RIB on the market. Now in service with police, fisheries patrol and many commercial operations throughout Australia this is a well proven vessel built to last.