- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Flush mount non-return valve
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum transom
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (470L)
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Engine well
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Roll bar
- Standup console and bolster seat
- Jockey seat
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Removable teak table
- Leaning post foldable table
- Inflatable sundeck
|Overall Length||8.63 m||23' 3"|
|Internal Length||6.92 m||22' 7"|
|Overall Width||2.92 m||9' 6"|
|Internal Width||1.75 m||5' 7"|
|Tube Diameter||56 cm||22"|
|Number of Air Chambers||6|
|Maximum Load||2000 kg||4410 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||1040 kg||2292 lb|
|Recommended Power||2x200 hp|
|Maximum Power||2x250 hp|
|Fuel Tank||470 L||124 gal|
The Patrol is a commercial quality range of RIBs designed and hand built to withstand the toughest conditions.
The hull is built in 5mm 5083 aluminium plates with 6 and 10mm stringers. With their super deep V, wide chines and large diameter tube, they offer high maneuverability, high safety and a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions.
The Patrol boats carry large loads and plane quickly and easily with little horsepower.
These boats are ideal pursuit craft or work boat and can be configured with different seating and console options.
When safety, toughness and reliability matter the Patrol range will be your first choice.