Ocean Master 500
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Flush mount non-return valve
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (90L)
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Boat cover
- Jockey console, Sit down console, FCT console
- Jockey seat, Tubular seat
- Standup console and bolster seat
- Rollbar / Targa
|Overall Length||5.00 m||16' 1"|
|Internal Length||3.85 m||12' 7"|
|Overall Width||2.30 m||7' 7"|
|Internal Width||1.30 m||4' 3"|
|Tube Diameter||52 cm||20"|
|Number of Air Chambers||6|
|Maximum Load||1000 kg||2204 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||310 kg||683 lb|
|Recommended Power||50 hp|
|Maximum Power||90 hp|
|Fuel Tank||90 L||24 gal|
Errors and Omissions excepted. All specifications are believed to be correct at the time of publishing and are subject to changes at any given time.
The flexibility and adaptability of the Ocean Master design offers fitting options that create either a nice riding boat, a sharp fishing RIB or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under-deck fuel tanks, non-slip deck, self-draining deck and a 24º dead rise let you take on even the toughest conditions confidently.
With our super tough aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover and due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes. They all can be towed on an unbraked trailer.
The hull of the Ocean Master 500 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.