Ocean Master 420
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Flush mount non-return valve
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Integrated under-deck fuel tank (45L)
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Boat cover
- Jockey console, Sit down console, FCT console
- Standup console and bolster seat
- Rollbar / Targa
|Overall Length||4.20 m||13' 9"|
|Internal Length||3.2 m||10' 6"|
|Overall Width||2.10 m||6' 11"|
|Internal Width||1.08 m||3' 6"|
|Tube Diameter||47 cm||18"|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Maximum Load||850 kg||1720 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||140 kg||308 lb|
|Recommended Power||40 hp|
|Maximum Power||60 hp|
|Fuel Tank||45 L||12 gal|
Ocean Master 420 design offer fitting options that create either a fabulous family cruising RIB, a luxury tender or a hard working support vessel. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with tough conditions in mind. Internal under-deck fuel tanks, non-slip deck, self-draining deck and a 20º dead rise let you take on even the toughest conditions confidently.
With our super tough aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover and due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes.
The hull of the Ocean Master 420 is built of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Errors and Omissions excepted. All specifications are believed to be correct at the time of publishing and are subject to changes at any given time.