Ocean Master 350
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Flush mount non-return valve
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Integrated 35L fuel tank (bow locker)
- Bow locker with seat cushion
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Highfield dry bag
- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Boat cover
- Jockey console, Sit down console, FCT console
- Jockey console
|Overall Length||3.50 m||11'6"|
|Internal Length||2.53 m||8' 3"|
|Overall Width||1.85 m||6' 1"|
|Internal Width||0.92 m||3'|
|Tube Diameter||47 cm||18"|
|Number of Air Chambers||3|
|Maximum Load||680 kg||1499 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||92 kg||203 lb|
|Recommended Power||30 hp|
|Maximum Power||40 hp|
|Fuel Tank||35 L||9.2 gal|
The Ocean Master are a fabulous cruising RIB or luxury tender. Whatever layout you choose, you can be assured that your Ocean Master is built to last. The Ocean Master range is designed with harsh conditions in mind. Integrated fuel tank, non-slip deck and a 20º dead rise let you take on even the roughest conditions confidently.
With our super tough aluminium hulls there’s no need to worry about gelcoat chips, or putting the boat on a beach or a trailer. Your Highfield Ocean Master won’t delaminate over time, retaining its agile performance and weighing the same in 10 years time as the day you towed it away from the showroom.
All Ocean Master RIBs are easy to trail, easy to launch and recover due to their light weight and integrated davit lifting eyes.
The hull of the Ocean Master 350 is built of 3mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium. The tubes are made of 1100 dtex coated fabric.
Errors and Omissions excepted. All specifications are believed to be correct at the time of publishing and are subject to changes at any given time.