- Valmex® PVC tube fabric with welded seams
- Flush mount non-return valve
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (fit 24L fuel tank)
- Removable seat
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Bow step with mooring cleat and roller
- Tow bridle points
- Anti-slip deck
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Highfield dry bag
- ORCA® Hypalon tube
- Dinghy wheels
- Transom storage box
- Jockey console
|Overall Length||4.20 m||13' 9"|
|Internal Length||3.20 m||10' 6"|
|Overall Width||2.08 m||6' 10"|
|Internal Width||1.10 m||3' 7"|
|Tube Diameter||47 cm||18"|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Maximum Load||755 kg||1664 lb|
|Boat Only Weight||106 kg||234 lb|
|Recommended Power||30 hp|
|Maximum Power||40 hp|
The Club boats are a range of well balanced and very responsive crafts, designed for load carrying and that will bring you a lot of fun on the water.
Take them to the rough, thanks to their 20º dead rise the Club boats will handle impeccably and quickly instill a high degree of confidence.
Thanks to the optional jockey console, it turns the Club into the ideal coach boat.
The Club’s are made of 4mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminium for the hull and 1100 Dtex fabric for the inflatable tube.
Errors and Omissions excepted. All specifications are believed to be correct at the time of publishing and are subject to changes at any given time.